Nash Thomas Poems
- The Real Fruit My father planted two Rambutans, On the back...
- Passion I see a man, A man of silence, A man of passion, ...
- The Science - A Myth Or A Real... The time has come, The...
- A Horror Memory Memories may be sweet, Memories may be ...
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I Before Marriage: Marriage is...
- The Cosmic Wisdom If you do something, If your inner mind, ...
- The Real Facts On Marriage -Ii Before Marriage: Marriage ...
Born in India, Kerala at Kadammanitta in the Year 1979.He is a member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India, A statutory body set up under the Act of Parliament.Also he majored in Commerce from M. G. University, Kottayam.He developed a new theory to learn accountancy within hours 'Logical Theory on Accountancy, '.The book based on that theory in non-technical and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nash Thomas
The Real Fruit
My father planted two Rambutans,
On the back side on our lovely home,
Thinking that would bear fruit in right time,
And gain a little by selling the same.
Days and times were passing,
It rose to fifty plus feet high,
Flowered many times at right time,
But, failed to bear fruits all the time.
But we aren't like to cut the tree-
For want of firewood,
Even if, we are short of it.
When it raises to heights,
Lovely leaves and branches raise in air,
Showing the gifted joy of nature,
We all filled with joy.
Air is lovely with the ...