Natasa Bajic Poems
- Meeting Under The Olive Trees There, where we no longer ...
- Pardon My Lady Pardon my Lady, My dear Lady! But your ...
- Dan Mrmota Ma ne- ne ljutim se ja Na lica bezbojna Na lica ...
- ...I'M Not Me I'm not Me And am not You Others' circles ...
- An Elegy By The Danube I travel quietly, my walk in silence ...
- Help Me Reality is loosing track of me And I'm loosing ...
- Stopiranje Na Promaji Ostavić u ove prostore Ko luda ...
Poet. Lived sometimes in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Budapest, Vranje, Nis, London and Smederevo. More or less. That is lived more or less. There and elsewhere. Writing in the meantime. Terribly incomplete person. On the other hand living under impression that she is self sufficient. Paradox again. As most of it in and around her.
Served here and there as a psychologist as well.
Now-days works in Center for Social Welfare and International Poetry Festival Smederevo Poets Autumn. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasa Bajic
Meeting Under The Olive Trees
There, where we no longer exist
There, I will plant olive trees
To weaken the storms of the upcoming centuries
To protect the dreams of future dwellers
To guard the peace of sleeping martyrs
To satisfy the hunger of wild beasts
There, where the meaning unexpectedly ends
I will plant olive trees
For hope to win
And all the misfortunes I will convert
Into a million tiny olive branches
So Gods will be forgiven
So people will be forgiven
There, where no one exists any more
For all my ancestors
Instead of headstones