Ndina Kamaro Muofhe
Ndina Kamaro Muofhe Poems
- It Feels Like Home When the moon is on the roll, And stars ...
- Closely Take A Look I had worried in the nights These had ...
- We We are born free from sorrows We grew to marry our ...
- Tears Of The Moon Stories under the sun Rivers in the ...
- Free The Animal O, golden stones Ye aim at wings of ...
- Unfading Love When you are far where my thought can ...
- A Bird In A Cage Just another bird born in a cage Freedom it...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Do not expect the world to tell you the truth while you are lying to yourself.''Reality
''The road of redemption carries maturity''life lessons
''For as long as you try, You may succeed''life lessons
Comments about Ndina Kamaro Muofhe
It Feels Like Home
When the moon is on the roll,
And stars hanging by,
My soul takes rest.
When tides sleep beneath the palms of the sea,
Enchantment is born and frowning days are humbled.
The wounds within, heal
It's a reformation I feel
And all the pain, is killed
The coldness took a one way stroll
Now, it feels like home
Where love is warm.
Shadows reigned valleys where my soul resides
Like angry storms and ocean's scary tides
Drowning all my hope in the loneliness
Before you came to fill my empty heart.
You are here now
And within your presence ...