Neil Solan Poems
- Monologue (Death Took My Baby ... If for just one ...
- The Next Comma One night at a time Is not quite enough, ...
- A Cat Called 'society' A bucketful of mutiny and I can argue ...
- Romance In, Romance Out Hot chocolate coats And cinnamon ...
- Shrinking Violets I'm a satyr it seems And I like to beat ...
- Looking Forward To Death Give me your cloak! Give it to me!...
- Springbox Child The world is a beautiful place But it's ...
Getting older and greyer and less optimistic by the day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neil Solan
Monologue (Death Took My Baby Away)
If for just one second
It had crossed my mind,
That this morning's goodbye
Would be the last time,
I would see your face
Smiling back at mine,
The sure as sure can be
I'd have tucked you in more closely.
Every day we wake,
There are certain risks we take;
But once we were plenary
I thought we could not break.
This loss I now feel,
Aches like no single soul could know,
I know, I know she is gone
But this lost but shared love affiar
You should instantly bestow.
I miss my baby always,
How could I ever grow?
I miss my baby ...