nisha dyrene Poems
- The Leader In Me Fill in the blanks please Color me in And ...
- Oh...To Be Young Again! Chewing on pink curly straws Steeped...
- Prayer For Success Help me get through this And get me on ...
- The Day Love Died One day love died And I didn’t notice I...
- What You Mean To Me Friend, lover and the funny guy who can...
- Butterfly Kisses When a soft breeze blows gently across my ...
- Heartbreak Broken promises Full of empty words Unkept ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Leader In Me
Fill in the blanks please
Color me in
And complete me
I’m missing pieces can’t you see
I’m like one side of a coin
The left side of a compass
I can’t stay this way
I’m dying on the inside
Choking sputtering disintegrating
I have miles to go before I sleep
Promises to keep
Books to read
Words to say
Relationships. Love. Life. Laughter
I need my happily ever after
Why can’t I fix this?
Why don’t I try?
Where is the leader in me?