Oscar Sarceno Poems
- 'Sprained Ankle' I'm laying down Resting and ...
- Farewell Soon you will dissolve into thin air, Evaporate in...
- The Real World ...Sometimes i find myself wondering what ...
- A Masterpiece Falling in love is easy... So easy even a ...
- Who Would Of Guessed It? I thought I wouldn't give in so ...
- Wounded Heart I sometimes hit the gym, Every now and then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oscar Sarceno
I'm laying down
Resting and recovering
Hoping to heal this broken ankle!
I wish that I could take something to ease the pain,
To dissolve the pain
but there's no such thing.
I toss and turn in bed hoping for the swelling to disappear.
I want to jog, jump, run,
sprint, even dance!
I'd rather do anything instead
of laying down on this bed.
But unfortunately the only
medicine is resting.
I would give anything to have you back
And now I know
that it's true...
You never know what you have until
you lose it!
(I just ...