A Masterpiece - Poem by Oscar Sarceno
Falling in love is easy...
So easy even a caveman could do it!
And the amazing thing is that it can happen to anyone.
It doesn't matter what color you are,
if your tall or short,
skinny or a little round... Love knows no boundaries!
So love yourself because God made
you how you are for a reason...
It was no mistake!
Love everything about yourself
because there is no other person
like you out there!
and never change who you are.
Your a MASTERPIECE,
everything about you is A real work
of art and can never be replicated!
...somewhere out there,
Someone will appreciate
and admire your beauty and meaning!
Comments about A Masterpiece by Oscar Sarceno
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl