Farewell - Poem by Oscar Sarceno
Soon you will dissolve into thin air,
Evaporate in the extreme heat.
Disappear from my sight,
vanish in the dark.
Dissolve like sand in my arms.
Perish from my little world.
No matter how I put it,
it won't change a thing.
Comments about Farewell by Oscar Sarceno
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda