Paige DeRogatis Poems
- False Happiness Once masked by a crafty disguise, I fell ...
- Addiction Sitting in the playground, trying to decide To ...
- Secrets They’re an enemy, a friend, a master of disguise,
- Take Me Away Drown me in the depths of the black liquid ...
- Candlelight The sparkles of brightness shine in your ...
- Noises Listen closely to the sound that lingers in your ...
- Confession Sour lies pour from my lips, as sin blackens ...
Emotions are beutiful.. each and every one of them. If we can find the beauty in them, it can help us cope. These poems are my feelings spilled onto paper, delicately crafted in a melodic way that may reach the ears of those of you who can perhaps relate. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paige DeRogatis
Once masked by a crafty disguise,
I fell victim to the devil’s eyes
As I bought his tainted merchandise
In exchange for my soul
To rid myself of emptiness
I fled to temporary bliss
And gorged myself with Satan’s kiss
But it never made me whole
This case I could not comprehend
For this demon was my only “friend”
Beginning my addictive trend
By spoiling me with pseudo dole
Weary to trek to the unknown
I locked myself beneath his throne
Unwilling to change, scared to ...