Paul Burt Poems
- The Long Road Been on the road since the beginning A road ...
- Darkness Within Darkness surrounds me, it festers within my ...
- Never Say Never Knock me down, I'll just get back up Tell me...
- Living In The Shadows I walk amongst you but you never see ...
- The One Nobody Wants As I walk the streets, the same streets ...
- Self-Immolation They won't listen. Words are pointless, they...
- Doomed To Repeat Why Can't I see? Why Can't I feel? Am I ...
I am a actor and writer writing was something that started off as a hobby but when I started doing acting 3 years ago writing and writing poems was something that I started doing more since.
I'm a easy going person that loves heavy metal music playing video games watching horror movies and loves acting more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Burt
The Long Road
Been on the road since the beginning
A road that never seems to end
No matter how far I've walked there's no end in sight
But I'll keep on going than turn back
Will I reach the end?
Will I find what I'm looking for in the end?
Will it all be worth it in the end?
I can only hope someday I'll reach the end
I'll find what I'm looking for
For better or worse
But until then, I'll keep on walking down this road
It's too late to turn back, I don't want to turn back!