Paul Day Poems
- Work That Needs Doing… Later. Work. There is always work to ...
- Caught In The Web Of A Beautif... Like a fly I flew ...
- Safe At Home Mud caked a little boy’s bruised skin And filth...
- Don'T Worry, Bare Tree Right now, the wind blows through your...
- Butterfly Butterfly, you graced my eyes for just a short ...
- He Built A Bridge A young boy sprinted among the trees Until...
- Oh River Oh river, Where do you flow to? Oh river,
Hello! I'm a teenager and I've written my entire life. Most of the time, I work on short stories or novels and only recently started checking out poetry. This means that my poems may be about all sorts of different topics.
I love to talk and I will gladly comment or read your poems. Just get in touch!
**Paul Day is a pen name. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Day
Work That Needs Doing… Later.
There is always work to be done.
Real work, busy work, work I make for myself.
But it doesn’t need doing right away.
And so I procrastinate.
It will bring stress later on
When it is multiplied.
But I’m okay with that.
Now, the real problem is
That I may take time now to relax and enjoy life,
But the thought of work still lingers
To trouble my mind
And prohibit relaxation.
And still I procrastinate.