Paul Moosberg Poems
- Christmas Spirit Put up a splash of Christmas spirit Put in ...
- Autism's My MY Autism’s a world inside of my mind LANGUAGE ...
- How To Write A Poem? Must I know what I write ...
- I'M Just A Retard I wake up in the night From perceptions in...
- Blossoming Love Fragrance of flowers, Soul mates in ...
- Colorfully Beautiful Pink’s pretty passion, Red’s ...
- A Beapoeit Poem I say I'm not a poet, For like of which I ...
Yeah i have a book:
Is This What This Is
ISBN # 1-58998-449-8
Autistic and confused, like being shined on by darkness?
Every last one of my poems are written in the last few months (since Mar-Apr 06) . I just figured up I was autistic then. Asperger’s to be exact. well I took some IQ test.140-160 ish, and my IQ runs circles around my mind. and I am trying to find who and what I am. most the time I wish I could just stop thinking! it is my plague, I can't stop reinventing patterns of interest to entice the intent of my mind. while I can't find out why I do the things I do (I wish I could!) I seem to find different ways of guiding my mind instead of letting it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Put up a splash of Christmas spirit
Put in a dash of love
Stir up the sounds ‘till you can hear it
Sing out to those you love
Christmas, Christmas, you can fill me
Up with Christmas cheer
Christmas, Christmas, you fulfill my
Spirit every year
Toss up a mash of extra magic
Toss in a batch of love
Let up the lights with random logic
Look out for sleighs above
Santa, Santa, can I have it
Please I’ve been so good
Santa, Santa, please I beg you
Please oh if you would
Get up a clash of Christmas color
Get in a catch of love