philip mtange Poems
- Look What I Found I found bondage Which fills the lives of ...
- Truth I have doubted the truth of my undertaking a thousand ...
- Be Silent Be silent, my heart For the world cannot ...
- Hear Me Out, My Dear Catherina It is not that I did not love ...
- Contemplations The infinite plurality that surrounds me The ...
- Peace Peace be with you, oh life Through whose ...
- Woe To You Woe to you Who ridicule the beggar And force him...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about philip mtange
Look What I Found
I found bondage
Which fills the lives of men
With misery and distress
And floods their dreams
With tears and anguish.
I found submission
Which fills the lives of children and their mothers
With passitivity and compliance
And binds them to a life which they abhor
With all of their hearts.
I found fear
Which stifles the souls
And the hearts of the brave
And places them under the domination of the tyrant
Who uses their strong bodies and weak minds
As instruments for his power.
I found bitterness
Which causes the tongues of the ...