Pieter van Wyk
Pieter van Wyk Poems
- Tired His hands are hard for all the work he has done The ...
- Freedom The boy stood in the field His freedom did not ...
- Dark Depression What am I? Am I just a toy that you play ...
- Hypocrite Have you the audacity to teach But not to practice...
- The Conman Of The Heart Who are you to judge Who are you to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pieter van Wyk
His hands are hard for all the work he has done
The time he spent and wasted all for none
Hours passed, but he worked on
He asked himself: "Will they notice when I'm gone? "
His feet are sore for the path he walked was long
He grew weary of his traveling song
For his path was hard and rough
This was the path that made him tough
His body was tired for the load he carried
It was his burden, it was never buried
He shared it with no one - he walked alone
That's why his heart was made of stone
His eyes were swollen for the tears he ...