Plague Rose Poems
- Zombie Apocalypse This is a story of the day of the dead The...
- Basketball Basketball, basketball Life is just like ...
- The Mystical Butterfly See a sight of color and ...
- Life Of An Army Brat My home is in my head It doesn't ...
- Pride On Canvas While others walk, I will run. While ...
- Seashells We are all seashells On the shore of life The ...
- Seven Dead Daffodils Seven lonely daffodils Waiting to ...
Comments about Plague Rose
This is a story of the day of the dead
The day they rose from their boxed-up beds
There was fire and smoke
And blood and corpses
With people paranoid
Shot down by armed forces
And all alone I the severed head
Not making a sound
As the people die one by one
The dead ones killing
With smiles on their faces
Live ones soon to be dead
Cower in fear at their terrifying grimaces
The way they moved
Like marionettes gone wild
Puppets on strings with minds of their own
Nevertheless they were as mindless as could be