0340 Leaping From The Psychiatrist's Couch - Poem by Michael Shepherd
They warned me that deafness
would turn me in on myself,
make me suspicious and sour...
but since my psycho called me
'a bunch of new roses' today
I feel just great. There's nothing like
a compliment from an expert
to cure depression. What a poetic mind!
Comments about 0340 Leaping From The Psychiatrist's Couch by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda