0408 The Phoenix Museum - Poem by Michael Shepherd
A sightseeing phoenix a sign espied:
'This way to the Phoenix Museum';
A little homesick, went inside;
Looked for friends; but couldn't see 'em.
In hindsight, the title's
Just a little rash;
The Phoenix Museum
Is now a pile of ash...
Comments about 0408 The Phoenix Museum by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: friend
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl