10 Things I Hate About You - Poem by Dana Gossman
I hate the way you tease me,
I hate the way you walk.
I hate the way you look at me,
I hate the way you talk.
I hate the way you run around,
I hate the way you speak.
I hate the way you write your words,
I hate the way you greet.
I hate the way you srut around
like you have it all,
but most of all
I hate the way I don't hate you at all.
Comments about 10 Things I Hate About You by Dana Gossman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl