12 New Ideas - Poem by Bullion Grey
These twelve new ideas are the result of an individual's experience. We are creative beings...we are all co-creators.
1. We admitted we are powerful creative beings, that our lives are direct reflection of our use of our inner creative imaginative spirit.
2. We now understand and know that a power greater than ourselves moves to us and through us; even when we don't feel it.
3. We now make a decision to open ourselves to a greater creative expression in our daily life by creating new work, play and art.
4. We inventory our ideas and lives to become aware and identify with our creative spirit within.
5. We admit to ourselves we can be more creative just by deciding to do so.
6. We prepare to become creative in our thoughts and actions, to express creativity to a greater degree in our daily lives.
7. Now we begin to think in terms of humility by asking Infinite Creative Intelligence to help us be more creative, loving and accepting of all
who have unique experiences other than our own.
8. Made a list of all new things we want in our life including healthy love, and true friends. Starting the process of bringing them into our lives.
9. Made direct efforts to express our creative ambitions in action and deed. Starting a greater creative process no matter how small we may start from.
10. Continued to seek our path to a better life through Infinite Creative Intelligence, the author of all things. Knowing that Infinite Creative
Intelligence didn't build a stairway leading to nowhere.
11. Began to realize that we are in constant prayer and that we must guide our prayer in thought and spoken word towards the life we desire. That things we think about daily is created in our minds, hearts and then lives. Knowing now what we fail to think about and ask questions about may not become apart of our life.
12. Having a new spiritual awakening now everyday, we try to share these ideas with others and incorporate these ideas in every aspect of our live’s.
Think now that you are more creative, imagine how creative you can be today...take these ideas and post them and see if they lend some useful thinking to your day.
Comments about 12 New Ideas by Bullion Grey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe