Edward Kofi Louis
12 Years Later In The Land Of Joy - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The arrows of war!
12 years later in the land of joy!
But my red-burry nights are now disturbed by the bombs.
Where are the tombs to bury all these people? !
For this war is like my loneliness with my blue-burry nights;
But i was disturbed by the stray bullets! !
In the land of joy and in the land of love,
The land of joy is now bombarded here and there! !
And this looks like a hole where the lions went in,
But my mind still rests on all those years gone by.
Comments about 12 Years Later In The Land Of Joy by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl