(1995) Do You Care - Poem by Deana Rode
Do you care if I am happy,
And that I’m proud?
Do you like to see me smile,
And not drown in my tears?
Do you care if I am sad,
Or that I feel alone?
Do you mind if I suddenly cry,
Or if I hide in a secret place?
Do you care if I get lonely,
And that I feel abandoned?
Do you think that you should help,
Or if you should just stay away?
Do you care if I get mad,
Or if I throw a fit?
Do you feel like I do sometimes,
Do you understand my heart?
So, now I ask you before I go,
Do you care?
Comments about (1995) Do You Care by Deana Rode
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl