(1999) College Lonliness - Poem by Deana Rode
Last night I had a scare
and woke up finding it reality
That your beautiful warmth
is not with me anymore.
I long for the air to take shape
and somehow bring you here-
that way my mind could relax
and my tears could in someway fade.
I know I'll be with you again
but the days without you terrify me
and even though this will soon be over
I dread the coldness in my bed.
Comments about (1999) College Lonliness by Deana Rode
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl