(1996) With Me - Poem by Deana Rode
Dance with me by the light of the moon,
Play with me in the beach tides of noon.
Sit with me by the glow of the sun,
Run with me ‘till the day is done.
Yell with me by the roar of the waves,
Linger with me in the mist of the caves.
Sing with me by the hum of the bee,
Move with me like the endless sea.
Laugh with me by the lightness of air,
Fight with me like the ferocious bear.
Fly with me by the grace of the bird,
Lay with me in the stillness of a word.
Cry with me by the sadness of rain,
Sigh with me like the whistle of a train.
Be free with me in the arms of the wind,
Have joy with me like the heart has been.
Comments about (1996) With Me by Deana Rode
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl