8. Love Is – Courage! [on Love A Collection Of Poems] - Poem by Angelina Pandian
Love is being brave,
When facing adversity never fear
For, your help is ever near holding your hand
Even if the world is against you,
When love is there you can see it through.
You have to brave to protect
Your loved ones from misery or pain,
You have to be brave to dream,
To reach for the stars even if it is dark
You have to be brave to hold on
To struggle, to fight back, to breathe
Till all your goals are reached.
You have to be brave to promise
You’ll take care till Life’s end!
Love makes you fearless
It gives you strength and courage,
Love makes you braver
When you know someone believes
“You can! ”
It’s only then you dare to do!
Comments about 8. Love Is – Courage! [on Love A Collection Of Poems] by Angelina Pandian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl