(909) Violated - Poem by Melvina Germain
You’ve been hurt, beaten, raped, taken advantage of.
Scared for life? Is this really true, will you
let the perpetrators have the best of you. I think
not, you must not seek revenge, for then you will be
allowing them to have you over and over again.
Be patient, remember these words “Vengeance
is mine, I will repay, says the Lord”.
Sit back, live your life, God does not need your help.
He will act in his time and you will surely see, what
great powers the Lord has when He acts on behalf of
There is no man or woman bigger than God, so put
all your trust in Him. You will live your life full of
happiness once again.
Comments about (909) Violated by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl