954: The Moment Of Truth - Poem by Amit Biswas
It’s the truth all that matters,
However hard may it be,
Even if it puts you to tatters,
Accept truth as it comes,
The moment of truth is important,
I am bold to look at it straight,
Let nothing be hidden apparent,
Courage truth demands to state,
Not all have it, we all know,
Do you have it? I want to know.
Honesty I demand, you owe it to me,
For the thesis we worked together,
And subject you learnt from me.
Stark contradictions you have to explain,
The two phases, what did they mean?
Let the moment of truth compare un-kept
Promises, against what you received.
Comments about 954: The Moment Of Truth by Amit Biswas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl