(997) A Pimp - Poem by Melvina Germain
A man with the capability of being a great leader,
a preacher, motivator even a teacher.
Instead he forgets about all of his worth,
and becomes the scum of the earth.
He can make changes for he has a smart mind,
become a great worker for the good of mankind.
These men do sometimes change for the best.
They rise to the occasion and take the test.
We must give respect where respect is due,
for a pimp can change and be as good as you.
Comments about (997) A Pimp by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl