A Beauty’s End - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Many men became my friends
For my looks and hospitality.
None could stay as my friend
When their motives failed to click.
No one loved me less my flesh.
I am without man at my death bed.
Comments about A Beauty’s End by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl