A Beauty Queen - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A beauty queen is the one
who loves with a stone heart,
treats men as slave,
feeds in men flames of jealousy
and drive them to feel insecure.
Yet men are after such women.
Comments about A Beauty Queen by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl