Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Belief In The Hitting Of Bricks - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A repeated running into a brick wall...
Has yet to cement its purpose.
But then again...
Maybe this has become the addiction needed,
That one pretends prevents head trips.
And a belief in the hitting of bricks,
Numbs the facing of real issues.
Comments about A Belief In The Hitting Of Bricks by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda