Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Broke Nut Who Managed To Make A Name - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Notoriety and wealth,
Are heavyweights to bear.
For one who can not appear anywhere,
To publicly go unnoticed.
Yet desires to have privacy.
Those with fame and bone broke,
Can run the streets naked...
Only to be described when this is revealed,
As 'A Broke Nut Who Managed To Make A Name.'
Comments about A Broke Nut Who Managed To Make A Name by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl