Ramesh T A
A Child's Journey! - Poem by Ramesh T A
One fine morning, Hari, a boy of four
Got up from a deep slumber and curiously
He looked around what was going on.
It was a summer time with hot days on..!
Everyone in the bungalow was packing
Materials necessary for a month's tour
To some place far away from the town.
His curiosity kindled interest to know;
He was very happy to observe all and
Watch what things were going to happen!
His joy knew no bound as the journey started
To a nearby hill station for a month's stay!
Comments about A Child's Journey! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda