A Curse - Poem by Abdul Wahab
Europe and USA are a curse
falls upon the soil of Middle East
when it says we go secular like Syria
they say no; we need moderate Islamist like Al Nusra
but when it says we go by moderate theocracy like Iran
then they say no, we need secular like Syria.
From this curse the soil of Middle East will not be free
Until and unless it becomes rich in military technology
Like that of Europe and USA through true democracy.
Comments about A Curse by Abdul Wahab
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl