Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
A Dear Jane Letter - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
This card I'm sending may make you blue,
I hate to admit it, but I don't love you.
There's another woman in my life,
and I've asked her to be my wife.
She has a boy, he is my son,
he thinks that I am number one.
Please don't shed any tears for me,
I'm not worth the misery.
Comments about A Dear Jane Letter by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl