Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
A Dear John Letter - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
I've got to roam,
so long sucker you're on your own.
The car's out back, I left it for you,
I'm taking the kids, and our pets too.
The cat litter box is next to the back door,
the dog left a present on the living room floor.
Comments about A Dear John Letter by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda