A Different Perspective - Poem by James Royster
I see intelligence, knowledge and wisdom beyond his age.
Society sees anger, hatred, and eyes filled with rage.
I see someone who is full of success.
Society sees someone who will never be the best.
I see someone who longs for a hug.
Society sees an uneducated thug.
All men may be created equal in their own eyes,
but society has a Different Perspective,
and this is the cause of my demise.
Comments about A Different Perspective by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl