A Dream - Poem by Lesa MRK
Last night you held me in your arms awhile,
On silk and lace we entwined.
But when I awoke this morning,
I was very sad to know it came only in my mind.
The dream was the same yet different.
Your eyes - they were so blue,
But something hung in the mist,
In that dream of me and you.
I remember how you held me,
Your touch gentle and so light.
I thought we were together,
All through the night.
I awakened to find I was dreaming,
And sadly tears fell anew,
To think it hadn't really happened,
I was really not with you....
Comments about A Dream by Lesa MRK
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl