Ramesh T A
A Festival Nobody Can Forget! - Poem by Ramesh T A
Festival of lights everybody loves!
This festival nobody can forget!
I had a lot of fun time on this festival;
Now everything has changed in life.
We wait without sleep till dawn;
So, to kill the time we burn crackers,
Go to cinema night show to see
Best old movie and see dawn soon!
At dawn we take oil bath and wear
New dress we like most and pray
God to make life bright and successful;
Taking snacks go to cinema new again!
Time will go without knowing time spent
And wish to spend everyday so, O God!
Comments about A Festival Nobody Can Forget! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl