A Fruitful Voyage - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The aptitude must suit to the goal set.
The capacity must support to get it.
There must be a thirst in achieving it.
Determination is a force behind it.
Luck must favour for accomplishment.
Fate may play a game for derailment.
Be there an attitude to accept the end.
The voyage will have been fruitful by then.
Comments about A Fruitful Voyage by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl