Edward Kofi Louis
A. H. W. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Arise! ! Rise up! To the truth; in unity with righteous laws.
Here on earth to serve others, without racism; with the wisdom of the truth! With righteous morals;
Wars! ! Will never bring us peace! Not at all! ! ! We need peace than war.
Comments about A. H. W. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda