Amy Louise Kerswell
A Life Time Of Hate - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I've got a life time of hate.
It's wedged firmly on my shoulders.
And it as hard as boulders.
I can not shift this life time of hate.
I hate becuase they abused me.
I hate becuase they raped me.
I hate the mess it's left me in.
I'm locked up inside like a tin.
I only wish I could put it in the bin.
As the hate takes over.
Making my angry.
I only have one legacy to leave behind.
A life time of hate
Comments about A Life Time Of Hate by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl