Amy Louise Kerswell
A Million Tears - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
A million tears cryed.
Still the hurt lingers on.
The greif stays with meeach day.
I miss you more each day.
A millionn words spoken.
Sadly they cant bring you back.
You are an angel now.
Who flys high up above.
Your the one I loved so very dear.
I still hold you in my heart.
As I shed another tear.
If tears could of brought you back.
You would be here today.
Only no matter how many a tear shad
Sadly things dont work that way.
Comments about A Million Tears by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl