A Love Song - Poem by Carly Almonde
A Love Song
This love song I sing to you,
It might seem silly,
But youve got to reconsider,
From my point of view,
Look, were only 16,
How do we know what love really is?
Is it full of hope?
Is it A great sense of security?
Can you really hear the birds and the choir singing?
Or is it just the dull beating of your heart, when that one person is near,
Every step that brings them closer makes your heart a twitter?
So I sing this love song to you,
In hopes that you may know,
That whatever love is,
I love you, and I hope you love me too.
Comments about A Love Song by Carly Almonde
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda