Ramesh T A
A Magic Of Nature! - Poem by Ramesh T A
Grey and orange clouds at the Sunset canvas
From east to west create fantasy to dream of!
Soon darkness has engulfed all to night time;
Lights in the street have created town as heaven!
But in the beach it is silent and dark unlike usual
Urging all to look up to see the sky for Moon!
Crescent Moon is shining in the west as usual
But the stars look to be hanging close to Earth
Due to thin clouds spread as lens everywhere..!
Art work of Nature everyday is wonder to see
And such a magic none can create on same canvas!
Breeze, music of cell phones and children playing
Make a joyful occasion to enjoy even in loneliness
When harmony between man and Nature is complete..!
Comments about A Magic Of Nature! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl