A Mon Magnifique ((To My Gorgeous One)) - Poem by Amber Green
Baby, I mean it I do.
I just can't say these words aloud yet
I know that you want, no, need me to
But we have to remember that we've just met.
I've never felt so strongly before
Just know that you do hold my heart
But it's difficult to open this door
with the fear that you will soon part.
A mon magnifique, I give me
But I need you to tell me that's what you want to hear.
Just tell me that you want it and it will be
But swear that those words wont bring any tears.
Comments about A Mon Magnifique ((To My Gorgeous One)) by Amber Green
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl