Joseph T. Renaldi
A Mother's Love - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
A mother's love has no boundaries,
It sort of covers a wide mart,
Yet reaches out to soothe your soul
And dwells forever in her heart.
A mother's love is ever faithful,
Firmly expressed day after day.
A love that will never forsake you,
And tries to comfort you in every way.
A mother's love is never changing,
Her repertoire of love is the same.
She loves you now - she always will,
Regardless of failure or glorified fame.
A mother's love is never ending,
It will last forever and forever more,
Through perilous and turbulent times,
But her love for you will continue to soar.
Comments about A Mother's Love by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl