A New Turn - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A maiden call, a golden call,
It was ever made to me.
Thousands I made. None she made.
Now she made. To my cap, a feather.
She made it as official.
I know that it is special.
Message is nothing.
Initiative is everything.
Her act trickles my belly
Comments about A New Turn by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl