A Pastel Pink And Lilac Sky - Poem by David Lacey
Sink with yourself. Think.
Seek within yourself. Sink.
A pastel pink and lilac sky
Cast a spell of mellow moods.
We ponder the past and wonder why
We must sigh in constantly playing the fool.
Comments about A Pastel Pink And Lilac Sky by David Lacey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl