A Pretty E-Mail Is Like A Pretty Flower - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
She sent a pretty email
Telling me in it that she's
Missing me like she's missing
The pretty moon in a cloudy night.
I emailed her a pretty message
Telling her in it that I'm missing
Her like I'm missing a great love.
I felt this pretty email like a
Pretty flower was sent to me.
It's the pretty email of love that
Was exchanged between me and her.
The pretty emails are like the
The pretty flowers which we pick
For those whom we love or we're in love. It's the pretty email of pure and
True love which we love it and keep it.
Comments about A Pretty E-Mail Is Like A Pretty Flower by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl