! A Psalm About Psalms - Poem by Michael Shepherd
Overnight and forever
the earth is soaked in love.
Abundance knows no limits
to its gratitude, to its praise.
They have not forgotten
when things were otherwise.
Their faces shine.
With all this, their eyes are bright;
Comments about ! A Psalm About Psalms by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl